Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A TREASURE FRIEND

Mild and willow as I viewed
Your presence online made PC glow

From far island of Palawan
Remnants of virtual friendship
Idle often yet it inspires
Endless imagination has magic
Nice to see all smiles
Dance a music within my heart

Zip the water we perpetually thirst for life
Hectic slot at all times
Always pray to Almighty for all undertakings
Rhytmic feelings as they may call
Rigid yet rugged but all are gone!
Endeavor of ones chatmate I really treasure.
Nothing immortal as times binds it

Meticulous character I once feel
Argue with nature yet no comments
Ring this notes to all out there,
Queer yet I appreciate your unique self
Utmost feeling of admiration I deal
Enjoy happiness to the fullest
Zap the treasure that comes along.

Belated Happy Wedding!!

No comments: