Wednesday, July 9, 2008

B-DAY GREETINGS

H undreds of flowers around.
A ctive fumes abound.
P eer of my imaginations.
P eace undisturbed this time.
Y outhful generation inherited.

B ind us together my babes,
I gnoring all the hardships way back.
R ituals may not be assumed,
H oliness on this special day.
T ried all times to that we shared,
D arling of my today and tomorrow.
A ging gap have been baseless.
Y ell to everybody my dear.

B ang! to those who ill-interprets.
A ll the time we manage to fulfill.
B ig & small difference had its equity.
Y ou had all the guts that reminds.

R oughly bases of those who had seen.
U ntiring support that challenge.
B rightest moment of my life.
Y es, happiness on your natal day.

A Very Happy Birthday !!
:
:
:
::
Dedicated to my wife BB Ruby
on her Birthday, March 29



No comments: