Tuesday, July 8, 2008

NICK MY FRIEND

Nick as we fondly call him
I
work with for thirty years
C
ared all his pal in this part of earth
K
indness he showed to All

C
omes! the ringing bell of fortune….
U
nleash by immortal time my buddy
T
actless imagination you dared to come
A
geless and enthusiastic as tract
B
lended by your faith to God Almighty

M
indful of solemnity as we share on this day
Y
outh is within your immortal feelings

F
ind the calmness of eternal peace as you go along!
R
eceipt of spiritual graces comes your way,
I
will pray to God for continuous blessings
E
nding of PSC’s work marks a new beginning
N
ot long enough you will find those gifts.
D
ine today for a new tomorrow!

Happy Retirement Day My Friend!

Dedicated to my Friend Nick
during his retirement as employee
last October 30, 2007





















No comments: