Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THANK YOU LORD

Today is my best day
Having recognize God’s Glory
All those years of sacrifices
Not to mention my happiness
Kneel and submit to Almighty

Yes! I firmly believe
On this very day I received
Unleashing all the fright

Let all the Christian recognize
Once disturb in the dark
Rendezvous of Holy Spirit
Dreams for reality

Friends, brothers and sisters,
Onward with God’s Blessing
Ritual worship fr. today to infinity

May in this very special day
Yield & reap thy fruits of sincerity

Fifty years had elapsed
Ignorance of spiritual life no more
Fear of the unknowns subsides
True enough with His guidance
Illness of soul diminished
Eat of proper diet not enough
Today, tomorrow and beyond
Happy as the years goes through

Bring this note as immortal
Irony to myself as celebrant
Riddle to my imaginations
Throngs of roses as inspirations
Hello new world for aspirations
Days passed yet soul surpass
All this time I had conceive,
Yes! Paradise is within reach…
:
::
:
:Brod Felix....June 23, 2008
Dedicated to the Lord on my 50th B-day::
:
:

No comments: