Thursday, August 7, 2008

GREEN BELT HORLICK

G rant with wisdom to practice
R elieve by smile with aiki spirit
E mits hardship & galloons of sweat
E ndless imagination of my destiny
N oted all pros & cons in Art of Peace had.

H ow I handle my fate years come,
O rdinal faith yet wants spare strength.
R elentless coed, strive for greenery.
L ove and devotion to Creator and my origin.
I ndeed a priceless virtue we may conspire
C arved-in to mind its noble motive
K inetic energy , ancestors that left me.

B eget destiny though unfamiliar
U ltimate vision that I might prosper
L ive life to the fullest as ever
L iken all virtual defying ambitions
E minent prosperity I survive for
C arried away by humiliation to date
E ndless yet progressive showdown
R egret not as I direct them to my one-point.

:
:

No comments: